Sometimes, just sometimes, I feel lost in this chaotic city people call New York. Once in a while I feel as though people do not understand me and that they do not go through the pain I go through, but in reality, they do. This society, the people in it suffer just as much as you and me. We are just so closed minded to the fascist idea that we are alone. We dictate our thoughts, our energy and our actions; never ever let your negativity fuel the flame, instead learn from it. Sometimes, we forget, I should speak for myself, that I am not the only one who feels lost and misunderstood. That is the beauty of life; we just seem to forget it. We need to be lost so we can be found. We need to hate, so we love. We need to cry, to feel relief. We need to scream, to let go. We need to work hard, to achieve our goals. We need to through struggles in life in order to appreciate it. We need to feel loss to know how precious time is. We need to let go, to feel free.
Society can corrupt you, but it can also make you stronger. You just need to know to know how to appreciate life and learn to be happy with what you have and who you are. Inner strength: the most radiant quality a person can have. Be wise, my friends.
(written: 4 months ago)
No comments:
Post a Comment