Sunday, March 31, 2013

granted?

I forgive too easily
I love too fully
I smile too often
and I live too frivolously

I sometimes wonder if I take life for granted
is that possible?
To Live and Let Live
is what they say
the voices in my head but how can I
I just want to know
I want to know whats going to happen tomorrow
or the next day or the year or decade after
I want certainty
I want to know that the people or things I invest my time and heart in will be there
But one can never be so sure
Just like the wind
It's never promising
People disappoint you
They do not meet your expectations and you just have to look for something better
But what if something better is right in front of you
and you just have to unravel it, it needs to be discovered.
That's the beauty of it all though
The uncertainty
and the accidents
The "what ifs" and the "why nots"
That-
Now that makes you want to want more
Love more
Appreciate more
and
Live More.

No comments:

Post a Comment