I don’t believe in love or luck. People come into your life to make you think and in the end they end up leaving or just giving up. There’s nothing wrong with that unless you regret it. I think once you accept the fact that infinity is impossible, nothing can ever hurt you. Even time is finite, you never know when it just stops. I’m not here to change your idea on life and time and luck because its your decision. You are always given a path in life and its up to you to either take it or not, not luck. What makes you luckier than me when we follow two different paths in life? I’m only here to provoke a thought, make you think. Love, just an emotion like many others, is something felt so often but is not real and doesn’t last.. Time keeps moving forward so will I. I’m young, beautiful and intelligent (so I like to believe) i’m sure I’ll make the the best of it. I don’t let anything phase me.
(written: 2 months ago)
No comments:
Post a Comment