I need a get-away. I want to start fresh, clean my slate and start a new life. I want to end tainted friendships/relationships and create new ones. I want to forget about my past and create a new future. I told my parents I’m going away for grad school and that I’m going to San Francisco and they said as long as you have a job and graduated from Post, do what you want. I don’t know what it is but I just need to get away. I’m not tired of living in New York but I just feel as though I need something new and different in my life. Some people want it, I need it. I want to live on my own and be more independent. I want to travel and not worry about someone looking for me. I want to disappear and just run away. San Fran is filled with sun, beach, men and freedom. I want to learn to surf, smoke more pot, expand my knowledge under the sun and just be set free.
I’m leaving and once I’m gone I’m not coming back.
(written: 3 months ago)
No comments:
Post a Comment