My Poetic Device

Life through an emancipated mind. Be Free.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Where are you going?


Posted by Ms.Lola at 1:16 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

A Little About Myself

Ms.Lola
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2014 (6)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2013 (33)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ▼  March (16)
      • love & appreciation
      • granted?
      • change
      • My heart thump not from being nervous Sometimes I...
      • Today I spent the day with a good friend and her m...
      • I'm a bit dazed but I want to write. Monsters. Th...
      • Where are you going?
      • teen spirit
      • judge me
      • "Want me to save you from your sorrow? Keep you b...
      • san fran.
      • Social Healing
      • In the end nothing lasts forever
      • The meaning of life- the idealistic glamorized lif...
      • We all carry demons that anchor us into an abyss ...
      • Sometimes I just feel lostlike I’m running but I ...
  • ►  2012 (7)
    • ►  May (7)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
Picture Window theme. Theme images by mskowronek. Powered by Blogger.