Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sometimes I just feel lost
like I’m running but I don’t know where
my destination is a mystery
a loop hole of emotions and disappointments
a never ending wanting
a wanting for escape
freedom
strength
to leave
the dream of being able to walk this world without uncertainties
walk free
I need to breathe
intake the carefree sun
and smile at the waves
just like the wind I want to feel alive
be the reason for the leaves to float in the air
the soft rhythm of music escaping the corner store
I just want to open my eyes and not have people making my decisions
no one worrying about me and if I’m okay
I want to smile at the world and hope
hope that maybe my drink will be full
street lights
illuminating and bringing me to life
as the soft sun tucks me back to sleep
I want the rain to kiss my cheeks as I weep
So is my destination just mere-thought
mere-imagination
maybe a motive to leave
to just walk away
disappear?

No comments:

Post a Comment