Tuesday, March 12, 2013

judge me

Don’t judge me by the grade I receive on a test but the knowledge I can share with the world.
Sometimes, well, most of the time, I give off this carefree, ditzy, party girl and flirtatious vibe. Hey! I do not blame anyone who has told me this but I can disagree. Although society is putting labels for people to act and be a certain way, I do not think people should use it in their own judgment. I believe, to really come close to understanding someone, which we can not, you have to understand the why in the things they do not the what. We all want to be something in this world, I know this is true, because we all have dreams, aspirations, thoughts and we all breathe. I can only speak for myself when I say, all I want is the best for others, even if they have backstabbed me, hurt me or even fucked me. I think the best knowledge is the knowledge you can share with the world and the experiences that shifted you, moved you and made you the person you are today. Some may say that, your flaws define you, I agree to disagree. I believe your flaws sculpt the way you think and perceive the world, it is not who you are, but an entity of yourself in a negative aspect. Just like my thoughts, that are overflowing this post, I have one question to ask you. Have I moved you? I hope that, maybe, someday, we can all break the chains that hold us back, that condemn us of speaking our minds and shatter the barrier between who we are and the facade we put up. We are our own ventriloquists, we speak, we act, we pretend. Free your soul and let the waves take you in, be who you are and happiness will follow, just like the fish in the sea. ✌

(written: 3 months ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment