I don't want to be a boring adult
I want adventure
I want to be able to drink till the sun rises
Laugh till my stomach twists and turns
I want to dance, oh, how I love to dance
I want to smoke and let go, free, and creative
I want the sweet smell of coffee in the air
I want to hear the sounds of the ocean splashing
I want to watch the sun rise and set
I want spontaneity
I hate being brainwashed into what society expects of me
I hate sitting in class and being taught by someone who believes they're more superior because of a degree
I hate what the meaning of life has become
We all just label each other
Objectify one another
Judge each other based on false pretenses
Why can't we just accept what life has to offer
Why the greed for materialist bullshit
..nothing lasts forever sweetheart
Just, just close your eyes and picture a world that was this liberating
No comments:
Post a Comment