Monday, May 7, 2012

Ten Pages

of my precious time writing a thesis paper, which I should've started weeks ago!
I haven't done a single essay for my English teacher this past semester
but, I decided to do the five page paper on capital punishment and how it goes against the 8th Amendment

Then I started my ten page thesis on Modern American Slavery....
That was the essay from hell not because I started it lastnight like at 6pm
but, the fact that it had to be ten pages
it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be
I actually put my head, heart, and soul to it and wrote thirteen bloody pages
of pure misery
Well... It wasn't as bad as other people say it was
In all honesty I had a pretty easy topic which made it easy to find evidence
My paper was just:
  • Main Idea
  • Evidence
  • Analysis 
  • More Evidence
  • More Analysis
  • More Evidence
  • More Analysis x50million
  • Link to thesis
Thank God I wrote an outline prior to the essay because if I didn't,
Oh Lord, I think I would still be typing this paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment