The things I do for this girl man....
One might say that it isn't worth it and that friends come and go
Just like the waves in the Pacific,
but, I prefer to disagree
When you know someone so good that you start think that:
"One day we're going to grow up and move on with our lives..."
or somewhere along those lines,
that maybe we will get into a huge fight that will end our friendship
That's me though, always over-thinking things so I won't jinx it
It's pretty sad to say we've built pretty much our lives and futures together
We even thought about marrying best friends so that we can never lose each other
What an imagination we both have, huh?
I know Michelle better than she knows herself
and I'm not afraid to be completely honest with her
I'm like that will a lot of people but with Michelle its like I don't have to sugar coat it
even just a little...
Well, sometimes... SHH
I love her with all my heart,
she's my best friend
we only have on in our lives
No comments:
Post a Comment