Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mature Feelings

Am I really mature?

I handle situations better than most girls because I often don't like to cry and brag about it
I like to be strong about every situation I'm in and keep positive
Who knows, maybe someday I will start opening up to more people about my life
Although people may think they know me, they don't.
My demons, my sorrows, my bitterness love, my hopeless heart, my abused feelings, selfless tears, my faithful soul.

They don't know who I am, I don't even know who I am

But what I do know is that I want to be happy.
Its harder than it seems being happy...
Sometimes you just have to be upset, but I can't. 

Does that make me mature?
Or does that make me weak?
I cannot fathom the idea of crying over someone
I'm just tired of being emotional
I don't believe in second chances in life, we only live once, do what you can before you expire
Is that good? bad?

Life is just so unpredictable (i'm sure you've heard that one before, huh)
But still... Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
I do.
If there is no reasoning behind any decision I make, I must've been high... 

No comments:

Post a Comment