Sunday, January 11, 2015

If time is measured by moments
then I don't believe in time


For my love for you is timeless
Our moments are never finite


Even death due us part will not devour our love
For I know that I will always search for you my love
In the next life and every life after


For my love for you is timeless
Our moments are never finite


Even if we live on separate parts of the world
I will find you in my heart
Not a day will go by without the yearning of your touch
Even just the taste of your lips on mine
Is the ultimate drug of mankind
No one will ever have your heart


For my love for you is timeless
Our moments are never finite


And if one day you find someone else
I will still love you like no one else
Please don't ever forget


My love for you is timeless
Our moments are never finite


Search for me wherever you go
I promise to be there for you to hold
You will never be alone




To Bruno



No comments:

Post a Comment