Thursday, January 8, 2015



Sometimes my mind accepts the darkness, conceals it and lets it grow, until the moment I see your face the darkness escapes into a world unknown

Misery is a foul thing to taste, yet it lingers on my tongue, never to be replaced

Not a day goes by that I am not fearful of destiny

How bad can it be?

Knowing the shallowness of humanity

Will my envy be free?

Who will understand the paths of life

If not me?

I am not my own

I am yet to bestow the quality of life I am meant to own




Unknown is rather a strange word

a meaning so manifold

encrypted yet relevant to the lonely heart

Is there a solitude of worlds with peace and tranquility

or is this a mere manifestation of hope and dream?

Maybe it is good to not know

No comments:

Post a Comment