My Poetic Device

Life through an emancipated mind. Be Free.

Saturday, December 28, 2013

we are blind
some of us are just too kind
at the abyss of darkness
will there be light

Posted by Ms.Lola at 8:32 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

A Little About Myself

Ms.Lola
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2014 (6)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2013 (33)
    • ▼  December (3)
      • we are blind some of us are just too kind at the a...
      • And until I'm free from these sins I will not win ...
      • I want to be someone I want to be known I want to ...
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (16)
  • ►  2012 (7)
    • ►  May (7)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
Picture Window theme. Theme images by mskowronek. Powered by Blogger.