Monday, April 8, 2013

Why must I feel so alone
like my meaning is unknown
Who is the girl in the mirror
Who is the girl in my soul?
I wonder if life is worth living
if you live it alone...
Who lives a life of highs when the world is filled with lows?
I want to leave my class
sitting here being brainwashed to think a certain way
This is not freedom
This is not liberating
My thoughts are not controlled by these professors
Who are not bold
Tell me to believe in something artificial
Don't tell me to open my mind
This is a brainwash of mankind
the constant reminder to be "who I am"
Yet you contradict yourself and mimic my life
Who are you if not mine?
Life seems radical
Complex
and blankly unknown
Lets live to have an open mind
and one of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment